16.5.15

Uneton48 - Living in a mall for the weekend



Behind me, you can see a glimpse of the huge commercial space Kamppi shopping centre has lent us during Uneton48 competition. 3 hours until the launch event begins. I've just returned to Finland from Estonia and trying to get 20 T-shirts printed before 6pm. So far so good.

One of our trainees asked me if I'm also "some sort of a trainee". Good God, yes! An eternal trainee. And clearly the 10-euro foundation I bought on the ferry is doing wonders to my complexion :)

Sami and a few others are sitting in comfy chairs, on a stage, in the middle of Kamppi shopping mall. You could put Sami and his laptop in glass box that hangs in the air over the ocean and he wouldn't know the difference. I better get used to all this again. We have a hotel room, but most of the time during this weekend is spent in this mall, which is also the largest public transportation hub in Finland. Also the coolest, as of tonight.

No comments :

Post a Comment